- Neurob - Promote mental development and act as mental rejuvenatives, Bitter foods and herbs open the mind, increase sensitivity, awareness and mental functioning.
- Neurob (Ashwagandha) Too many studies have confirmed the benefits of this herb on stress tolerance, performance and endurance. Ashwagandha supports memory, helping those such as students for whom learning and testing are priorities
- Neurob (Ashwagandha )support healthy memory and a strong nervous system. ashwagandha was shown to support strength and physical working capacity
- Neurob ( Amla) Due to its high vitamin C and antioxidant content, amla also works as a good immune booster.
- Neurob (Brahmi ) has a long history of brain support. Neorub (Brahmi )supports healthy memory, concentration and intelligence. It also help to increase the learning power, mental energy, and healthy memory.
- Neurob ( Shankhapushpi) support a calm mind during exams.
- Neurob ( Shankhapushpi) is a outstanding rejuvenative tonic for the mind and nerve tissue..
- Neurob (Jyotishmati ) : Jyotishmati also known as the “intellect tree,” is used to both sharpen mental focus and relax the nerves.
- In Ayurvedic system, Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)is commonly used to boost up the memory, for sharpening the memory, increasing intellect, and improving concentration.
- Neurob -Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) : It has antistress properties. The antistress action has been shown to be beneficial in depression and in improving cognition and memory.
- Memory Enhancer
- Useful in Depression
- Mental Tension
- General Weakness
- Anti Stress
- Shank Pushpi
- Jyotishmati ( Kangni)
Available Pack :-
200 ML Syrup
2 TSF 2-3 times a day or as directed by physician
NEUROB SF SYRUP
- Brand: Amogh
- Product Code: Medi
- Availability: Out Of Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 2
Tags: NEUROB SF SYRUP